CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

SIGGRAPH'04
The 31st International Conference on Computer Graphics and
Interactive Techniques,
The Los Angeles Convention Centre, USA
8 - 12 August 2004.
 http://www.siggraph.org/s2004/

The internationally recognized ACM SIGGRAPH Conference Art Gallery
presents: Synaesthesia
http://www.siggraph.org/s2004/cfp/art/
The annual SIGGRAPH Art Gallery has achieved world-wide
recognition for excellence in showing digital and electronic art. The
SIGGRAPH 2004 Art Gallery: Synaesthesia will showcase original
digital art that explores new connections between the senses - the
technological, the aesthetic, and the critical - and emerges from the
conjunction of cybernetics and human vision, inner as well as outer.

This Call For Participation is issued to all those visionaries who
currently work in any field of digital art, including 2D, 3D, interactive
techniques, installations, virtual reality, multimedia,
telecommunications, web art, and animation. Synaesthesia seeks
works that provoke and enable us to re-experience, re-examine, and
make sense of our bodies, our technologies, and our culture.
Proposals for papers and panels that address the theoretical and
critical discourse of computer graphics are also welcome.

Important Reminder

SIGGRAPH 2004 includes many opportunities to extend and discuss
your work. For example, the Art Gallery is collaborating with the
Computer Animation Festival and Emerging Technologies to show
digital and electronic art, and we're collaborating with Sketches and
Web Graphics to give artists a forum to speak about their works.
Synaesthesia encourages all artists who send us work to also submit
papers and proposals to other programs:
Computer Animation Festival
Educators Program
Emerging Technologies