Apologies for receiving multiple copies of this CFP.

Dear Colleagues,

After the full success of the first three ROADEF challenges (1999, 2001 and
earlier 2003), the French Society of Operations Research and Decision Analysis
(ROADEF) decided to organize a fourth challenge. This time the final stage will
be presented at the annual conference of the french Operation Research society
ROADEF2005. The place and the dates will be precised later.

The subject of this 4th challenge is proposed and sponsored by RENAULT
(french car constructor) :  Car sequencing problem.

The detailed subject and announcement (in french and in english) could be found
at the following WEB site:

http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/~vdc/ROADEF/CHALLENGES/2005/

Please to bring this announcement to your colleagues who maybe interested.

If any problem occured, please feel free to contact me.

Warmest regards.

| Van-Dat CUNG                                         |
| Laboratoire PRiSM-CNRS UMR 8636                      |
| Batiment Descartes, Bureau 310B                      |
| Universite de Versailles-St. Quentin en Yvelines     |
| 45, avenue des Etats-Unis                            |
| 78035 Versailles Cedex, FRANCE                       |
| email: [log in to unmask]                    |
| web:   http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/~vdc                 |
| phone:  +33 (0)1 39 25 43 38 (PRiSM)                 |
| fax:    +33 (0)1 39 25 40 57                         |