A colleague is seeking examples and details of any registered and accredited training courses for Health Advocacy (preferably to certificate level) - it would be helpful at the same time if we could draw up a list of Health Interpreter training courses that lead to any form of recognised certification (I do NOT mean the DPSI, which we know of already) - and any evaluation of these or the advocates courses. There seem to have been some 'one-off' or short-lived courses, but are there any still running on a self-sustaining basis?

If you want to reply to the list, do so, but it may save aggravation if you just send direct to me to pass on to her? If we get a lot, we may compile and send round a report.

e-mail for reply: please send to : [log in to unmask]