I make spar boxes and for various reasons a large number of them are now piling up in my house and I need to find a home for them.

Spar boxes, for those that don't know, are mineral assemblages- grottoes in boxes, if you like.  They were made by lead miners in the north of England.  There are now only two of us left making them, partly because there aren't many minerals left to make them from, and partly because they take up so much room.

I can't make any more until I get rid of the ones I have already.

Does anyone know any suitable museums?

Best wishes
Chris Clarke