I saw this item for sale at eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item: Mining Tunnelling , haggloaders, mixers&parts
Seller: d.chap
Starts: 06-May-03 17:22:52 AEST
Ends: 16-May-03 17:22:52 AEST
Price: Starts at AU $55,000.00
To bid on the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2529207268

Item Description:
2 Hagglunds 8hr5 Haggloaders
3 Rail mounted Cement mixers.
1 Motorised personnel Carrier.
2 Lifting Platforms.
Assorted drilling booms and parts.
Toons of spare parts from 2 drilling jumbos.

This equipment is the remainder of the mole used by the Tasmanian HEC to make the underground power stations.
It has only travelled some 12 kms into the ground and was in working order when decommissioned in 1987.
I have operation manuals, log books and parts manuals.
The mixers have some minor damage to the electrical boxes, caused by vandals. I don't believe it would be that hard to fix.

Please feel free to ask any questions and viewing can be arranged. I have the equipment stored in The Tasmanian West Coast town of Tullah.
Will split up after auction if not sold.

Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com.au