We should be able to do better than that. For some years
I've been hassling one of our computer people (Ray
urnley, who was involved in the initial publication
process)to make the whole series available in searchable
form on the web. He has recently sprung into life and now
has a very fancy and effective system almost up and
running. As soon as it's available I'll let you know.
Hopefully it will be during the next couple of months.
Roger

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 06:56:12 EST Bernard Moore
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear Steve & Phil,
>
> On the same 'vein'(!), Roger Burt's (et al), Min.Stats. would be more than
> very very useful on CD format for research purposes.
>
> I know these things take time and effort, but I am sure that many of us would
> buy a copy.
>
> Roger, do you think there is a chance of 'your' Stats. being available on a
> CD mine/company name 'search type' version? I would happily pay £20 - £30 for
> such an item - and I am sure many others would say the same as well.
>
> Regards, Bernard.

Prof.Roger Burt
Department of History
School of Historical, Political and Sociological Studies
Amory Building
University of Exeter
Devon
Tel. (44) 01392 263291