General Notification: of the availability for sale of very important
historical mining documentation.

I am restructuring my Mss., Mining Deeds and Leases holdings, (and Stannary
Court Petitions), and have finally decided to sell all such items connected
with Cornwall & Devon - 50/50 my own finds/Von Arx collection. All other
areas are either being kept, or to go to Museums. Unfortunately due to
financial restrictions, the PRO's of Cornwall & Devon are sadly unable to buy
anything at all, but if anybody knows any 'Institutions.' or 'central body'
(with email contact), that could be interested in buying this material and
keep it as a collection, I would be most grateful for any suggestions please.
All these items are of course unrepeatable.

In the likely event that the items must be split up, a record will be kept by
me of where they reside, thus enabling reference for researchers in the
future.

If anybody wishes to lodge interest in knowing about this material, please
contact me off-line.

Regards, Bernard.