Dear All,

maybe, the following information is useful somehow.
I got it from Jens Merte, who told me, that
Leipziger & Co. was certainly not a manufacturer of
locomotives but just a dealer.
Leipziger & Co. can be found on many delivery records
of locomotive manufacturers like  Jung, Henschel,
Deutz, Hanomag, and sometimes O&K, Oberursel, Heilbronn,
Maffei and Ruhrthaler.

Leipziger & Co. was located in Cologne not in Berlin.

Jens wrote, that he does not have more information about
the company.

Greetings

Harald

--
Dr.-Ing. Harald Finster / Aachen Germany
http://www.finster-stahlart.de industrial history and architecture