I have just purchased a large collection of books - many members have a
number of wants and before I offer these out in wider world members can have
the opportunity of first pick

The collection includes  a complete set (16 volumes) first edition of Mines
and Miners by Hamilton Jenkin

2 copies of Noalls Levant and also copies of  St Just and Bottallock

There is a long run of mining Journals ( Bound ) and a large number of loose
volumes.

If interested contact me direct

Mike

For Mining, IA and Geology Books new and secondhand see my website

http://www.moorebooks.co.uk

Visit the following sites for references to all kinds of mining subjects

British Mining Database <http://www.ap.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/bmd.htm>

Shropshire Mines Trust <http://www.ap.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/smt.htm>

Snailbeach Mine <http://www.ap.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/sbeach.htm>

Tankerville Mine <http://www.ap.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/tanker.htm>