Hi all,

I visited the Hanson works in Claughton on Friday
(on my way back home from Yorkshire to Germany)
and found one ropeway still operating an other one
abandoned. The (extremely friendly!) staff told
me, that the abandoned one is due to demolition
and also told me, that a new one will be installed
soon.

Greetings

Harald

--
Dr.-Ing. Harald Finster / Aachen Germany
http://www.finster-stahlart.de industrial history and architecture