From: mining-history [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Prof. Ken J. Smith
Sent: 26 April 2003 21:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Coal-mining in Dimbath Valley, Glam

Grateful for any information re following.

During walk just after Easter 'discovered' remains of formation of a
tramway running approx. north-south along Dimbath valley, which itself runs
approx. north from the east-west section of Ogwr Fach valley. Picked it up
at ford at SS 950 880 (1:50000 Ist series sheet 170). It's not marked on
<<<SNIP>>>