Yes, of course, although we haven't photographed any
Mexican miners, but perhaps that could be rectified.
What are your thoughts?  I'm very curious about
expanding this project both to Latin America and to
Mexico, and even more so to Columbia where American
interests are funnelling their capitol and making sure
the Unions don't get a foothold.  Certainly this must
sound familiar to you in Mexico.

So, yes, certainly I'm interested.

Thanks!

Lee

--- Victor Mauricio Terrazas <[log in to unmask]>