Hello Everybody,
I am a new member of the list &, as a member of the Sealed Knot, looking to
develop a Living History role as a miner. I am particularly looking for
pointers as to what forms of lighting were used underground, what tools
would have been used & also what the miners would have worn & protective
clothing (if any!). Also whether the tools used would have differed much
from those illustrated in "De Re Metallica"? I would also be most grateful
if anybody could point me in the direction of any further reading/ archives
to look at.

Thanks in anticipation

Dave