----- Original Message -----
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 9:59 AM
Subject: (Fwd) New Zealand Conference

From:           Self <[log in to unmask]>
To:             [log in to unmask]
Subject:        New Zealand Conference
Date sent:      Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:56:55 +1300

The New Zealand College of Midwives (NZCOM) celebrates a

 century of midwifery in New Zealand / Aoteoroa next year and

 welcomes papers on relevant midwifery topics for consideration as

 part of the college's national conference presentations, September

 2004.

 The theme of the conference is: The past: Our Gateway To The

Future.

 The conference is to be hosted by the Wellington region of New

 Zealand College of Midwives, on behalf of the NZCOM. This is the

 eighth bienniel conference and is an pportunity to mark and reflect

 on 100 years of midwifery registration in New Zealand, the

 gateway to our achievement in education practice and research.

Conference papers may be presented through a range of media,

 including workshops, poster and oral presentations.

Abstracts may be posted either in disc or hard copy form or by

email as an attachment and must reach NZCOM conference

scientific committee by 30th January, 2004.

The postal address is P.O.Box 9960, Wellington, New Zealand.

The email address to send abstracts to is

Submitters of abstracts will be notified in writing as to whether or

not their paper proposal has been accepted for presentation at the

conference by 14 March 2004.

Abstracts must also be accompanied by an abstract submission

form which can be downloaded from the internet at :

www.nzcom.org.nz

or requested by post through the NZCOM office of the scientific

committee.

 The procedure for submitting abstracts can be found on our website

     www.nzcom.org.nz  as can other conference developments.

Hope to see you there,

 Jeanie Douché

Member of the scientific Committee