Well in the US what you find is that the nurses sit at the central station
to watch all of the monitors instead of staying in patient rooms. Does this
also mean ALL women have to have CTG monitoring? That would definately mean
more control.

Trish Payne CNM, MPH
Chapel Hill, NC

--On Wednesday, January 08, 2003 3:13 PM +0000 Joy Kemp
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:rrr