-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health
research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Soo
Downe
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 6:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Optimal re-call

I haven't found anything really relevant since that call Linda, apart
from penny simkins work on the accuracy of womens postnatal recall. I
did a quick and dirty systematic review of the outcomes used in
maternity-specific RCT's published in English since jan this year.   Of
474 trials identified, 45 fitted the criteria for inclusion. Of these,
the vast majority measured outcomes in the immediate intrapartum or
early postpartum period : 4 measured outcomes for longer (1 to 6 weeks,
2 to 3 months and 1 to 4mths.).
Id also be very interested in any info re the timing of follow up after
ill health.

all the best.

Soo

Kvist Linda OGHBG <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello, dear list members!
Earlier this year Soo Downe asked the list if anyone knew of work done
on
the timing of assessment of outcomes. I'm now in a situation where I'm
trying to find references for the optimal time for re-call of an illness
event (or whether there is no optimal time). Can anyone help?
Gratefully,
Linda Kvist.
  _____

Want to chat instantly with your online friends?
<http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_messenger/*http:/uk.messenger.yahoo
.com/> Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger