Dear list members,

I would be very grateful if any of you are able to provide assistance to
one of my undergraduate dissertation students who is looking for
respondents who are currently completing an MA or thinking of doing an MA
in the Media and Communications field. Please contact the student direct
if you think you can help her by filling out a short questionnaire.

Many thanks,

Anna

Dr. Anna Gough-Yates
Lecturer and Course Convener for Undergraduate Degrees in Communications
Department of Human Sciences
Brunel University

Hi, I'm currently a student at Brunel University and am in need
of some help for my research project. I am hoping to reach out to past,
present and prospective MA students in the general areas of Media and
Communication to find out what students think makes a good MA in this area.

I am seeking respondents for a questionnaire who are  considering enrolling
for an MA in this field, or who are currently undertaking one. The
questionnaire would take a maximum of 10-15 minutes to complete.The
research findings will contribute towards my dissertation and my deadline
for data collection is mid August. If you think you would be able to help,
please contact me and I will send you the questionnaire by e-mail. I would
appreciate any comments and your details will be confidential and
anonymised. Again, thanks for taking time to read this and I would be
grateful for any help.

I can be e-mailed at:

Pui-Han Kwok