"The HTML route was technically a less than optimal start but in acting
as a cheap and cheerful catalyst/stepping stone to greater things, it
was thoroughly effective."
           Simon Grant

thank you for speaking to this issue.

i have a personal stake in the idea that small museums are legitimate
participants in the digital era.   i am working with a very small
museum, we have little resources to spend on digitizing our collection
yet we are committed to the process because we want the accessibility a
CD exhibit can provide for our museum.    i have been interested in the
dismissive remarks the list has taken toward people who 'do dream
weaver'.  i think these posters do not have to struggle to find ways to
produce results with little cost ..  i think it must be very nice for
the well resourced !

thanks again for you comments mr. grant,
penelope kelly