Dear All,

I wonder if anyone has experience or advice on good practice for on-line web
feedback forms?

We are currently undertaking Comprehensive Performance Assessment (CPA)
reviews for an audit that will happen next year and have therefore, as a
part of this, developed a revised set of public survey feedback forms (for
use within the gallery) for aspects of the gallery's work, e.g. exhibitions,
lectures, workshops etc.

We have also identified the need for an online feedback form for the
web-site and/or post gallery visit comments.

Does anyone have any advice or good examples to look at, preferably in a
format that will satisfy CPA guidelines as to accountability for audit
purposes?

James McGregor
Keeper of Fine and Decorative Art
Cecil Higgins Art Gallery, Bedford.
(1) The statements in this message are made by the individual who sent them
and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Bedford Borough
Council
(2) Copyright in the e-mail either belongs to Bedford Borough Council or
this use has been approved by the copyright holder
(3) This e-mail may contain confidential information and may be legally
privileged. It is intended only for the person(s) indicated. Do not copy or
send it to anyone else or use it in any other way unless you are authorised
to do so. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this
e-mail by mistake, please delete it and e-mail a reply to advise sender
immediately.
(4) We are interested in the views of those we communicate with by email.
Please take a few minutes to complete the survey at
http://www.opiniontaker.com/survey.asp?ci=26&si=267