In a message dated 11/8/03 1:48:06 pm, [log in to unmask] writes (quoting
from a CILIP press release):

>Resource: The Council for Museums, Archives and Libraries has just made
>available grants totalling £10,000 to sponsor six places at each of the
>sector's conferences taking place this autumn. The sponsorship is divided
>equally between the three domains with the Society of Archivists, Public
>Libraries Association and Museums Association

Clarifying the sector range and ensuring that "domain" refers to one of three
professional foci might help (I imagine not all Re:Source's sphere of
influence is coterminous with the three professional bodies mentioned?

John Hughes