*apologies for cross-posting*                   *ucrlondon*

Colleagues,
        Following the successful visits to The University of London Library and The Wellcome Trust, UCR London is pleased to announce dates for the summer visits as part of the Libraries of London Series 2003-2004.
        London holds the world's most varied concentration of library collections. The CILIP University, College & Research Group London Section is pleased to be co-organising a first series of 12 events with some of the major libraries in the capital. These events are at a cost of £2 to non-members of UCR and free to members. All colleagues are warmly invited to these libraries.

*Libraries of London - Summer Series*

British Film Institute
Wednesday 18th June - 10:30

Science Museum
Friday 25th July - 2:30

Royal College of Music
Friday 8th August - 2:30

        Please do visit www.ucrg.org.uk for more details or contact our publicity coordinator, Vicky Robertson *[log in to unmask]* at St George's Hospital Medical School or myself, to place your name on lists for the above visits. Places are limited on these very popular events so do contact UCR as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing you.

Christopher Pressler
Chair, UCR London

www.ull.ac.uk