From: Lyndsay Rees-Jones [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 20 March 2003 14:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: E-Newsletter: On the road... March 2003

***** Apologies for cross-posting*****

Dear Everyone

Here is the first issue in 2003 of Adviser on the Road..., an e-Newsletter.
It is something of a mixed bag, but hopefully it gives you a flavour of
"workplace" libraries.

I have tried to hold back (only partially succeeded) but it's still rather
long, so apologies for that.  I will endeavour to make subsequent issues
shorter.

http://www.cilip.org.uk/practice/lrj_bulletin/0303.html

If you would prefer to receive a file, please let me know and I can send an
attachment.

Regards
Lyndsay
___________________________
Lyndsay Rees-Jones
Workplace and Solo Advisor
CILIP
020 7255 0500
___________________________

Umbrella 2003  ~  3 - 5 July  ~  UMIST, Manchester
The one event for information professionals you can't afford to miss -
sessions, exhibition, plenaries, social events - see
www.umbrella2003.org.uk.  Register before 15 April to take advantage of the
earlybird rates.  Email <mailto:[log in to unmask]> for a brochure and
registration form.

PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.

On entering the GSI, this email was scanned for viruses by the Government
Secure Intranet (GSI) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable &
Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

GSI users see http://www.gsi.gov.uk/main/new2002notices.htm for further
details. In case of problems, please call your organisational IT helpdesk.

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, the E-
mail and any files have been transmitted to you in error and any
copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in
them is strictly prohibited.