Hello

In my grassroots activist role, looking at HELICON accreditation in relation to CHI clinical reviews, I would be please to hear from anyone who has been involved in reviews since the summer.  We understand that the most recent HELICON accreditation report has been requested from some people in England, but I’d be pleased to know of your experience if you’v ehad a recent review.  (Thanks to all the people who’ve responded to these messages before – your input is reflected in my presence at the LKDN Quality and Statistics Panel, at last summer’s UmbrelLA presentation, and in a forthcoming short article in IFMH Inform.)

Dorothy

Dorothy Halfhide
Library Information Services Manager
Peterborough Hospitals NHS Trust
Laxton Library
PGMC
Thorpe Road
Peterborough
PE3 6DA

01733 874662
Fax 01733 875848 from

Did you know you can now access over 1000 full text journals, The Cochrane Library and Clinical Evidence together with other high quality sources of information via the National electronic Library for Health -
www.nelh.nhs.uk   Learn more about what's on offer by signing up to phone-in learning sessions during Awareness Week 24-30 November www.nelh.nhs.uk/awareness

“This message may contain legally privileged, confidential, commercial or patient information intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender and destroy all copies of the message as you would any other confidential waste (shredding or incineration for printed-copies, deletion for electronic copies).  Please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.”