Dear all
has anyone had to work on a survey of the types of copying carried out in their organisation? I have to construct an informal survey of the types of copying carried out and whether people need guidance on copyright - if anyone has already done this I would be grateful for any sample questions..
many thanks
Lesley

Lesley MacKinnon, Librarian
Alzheimer's Society  Gordon House 10 Greencoat Place  London  SW1P 1PH
[log in to unmask]   http://www.alzheimers.org.uk
Tel: +(44 20) 7306 0835     Alzheimer's Helpline: 0845 3000336    Fax: 020  7306 0808
 We are dependent on donations for our work.  If you would like to find out more or make a donation please ring 020  7306 0898.