** Apologies for cross posting **

Dear all

I am trying to get hold of a copy of a report by West Midlands Regional Working Party called "Standards of Care of Acutely Ill Children" 2001. It was referenced in an article in Anaesthesia 58(4): 309-11 and I have tried to contact the author but have had no luck so far.

Does anyone out there know about it, and more importantly could provide a copy of it or let me know where I could get a copy from?

Many thanks in advance
Elise

Elise Collins
Assistant Information Librarian
Herefordshire Clinical Library
Postgraduate Medical Centre
County Hospital
Hereford
HR1 2ER
Tel: 01432 355444 Ext.5840
Fax: 01432 355265

This email, together with any attachments, is intended for the named addressee(s) only.  It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.  Unless you are the named addressee, you may neither copy nor use it nor disclose it to anyone else.  If you have received it in error, please notify me immediately by return email and delete the message from your computer.