Hello all,

This is a totally random question but i'm at breaking point! I'm trying to create brochures in Corel Print House (for want of Microsoft Publisher), and i'm being driven mad by the unhelpfulness of "Help" and my text keeps jumping about.

Please if anyone out there has experience and would like to share i would be very very grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Sarah

Sarah Bruch
Multidisciplinary Library
Prince Philip Hospital
Dafen
Llanelli
Carmarthenshire
SA14 8QF

Tel/Fax: (01554) 749301

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
and may be subject to professional privilege. It is intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.
Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative
you are not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute,
use or retain this message or any part of it.

At present the integrity of e-mail accross the internet cannot be
guaranteed and messages and documents sent via this medium
are potentially at risk. You should perform your own virus checks
before opening any attachments. All liability is excluded to the
extent permitted by law for any claims arising from the use of this
medium by the Carmarthenshire NHS Trust.