Old and obscure..

.. and quite possibly doesn't exist.

Dear Members

One of our users has come across a mention in a news article a DoH circular he would be interested in either aquiring the full text or the full reference for.  However the details are sketchy, the user doesn't believe it really exists and the DoH haven't responded to any enquiries made.

Can someone out there help?

The details are DoH Circular 1968 which states that "..all A & E patients must see a doctor"

Any help much appreciated.

Regards

Michelle Kirkwood
Clinical Effectiveness Librarian/Project Manager
North Glasgow University Hospitals NHS Trust Library Service
10 Alexandra Parade
Glasgow
G31 2ER
0141 211 1239

The information contained within this e-mail and in any
attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete
any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.
You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail for any purpose,
nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.
All messages passing through this gateway are checked for viruses
but we strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your
own virus scanner as North Glasgow University Hospitals NHS Trust
will not take responsibility for any damage caused as a result of
virus infection.