-----Original Message-----
From: McHugh Sophy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09 October 2003 10:57
To: Graham Walton

Dear Graham

Regarding providing access to 2003's supplement through the HLG website, this would in theory be possible. There are two options: (1) if the HLG website has a secure 'members' only section, we can set up access to the supplement as 'Trusted Proxy Server Access' or (2) if there is no members' section, we can set up 'Referrer Domain Access' which means that anyone coming to the supplement on Synergy directly from the HLG website will gain free access. Therefore, could you let me know if the HLG website has a secure area, or is planning to have one in the near future, and we can go from there?

Please also don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything or have any questions.

Best wishes

Sophy