Alerts and Saved searches are only available when you are using a personal
athens id as opposed to a group, or access id.

If you are using a group or access id, you should register for a personal
ID.

If you are using a personal id, please contact me direct (off list)

Regards

Scott Gibbens
National Core Content Project Manager