Dear All,

We have a set of BNB, 1980-1996, mostly on microfiche, which we no longer need.

I am offering it to colleagues in this institution (no takers so far) but
am prepared to send it elsewhere for a refund of postage costs.

Please let me know if you would be interested in all or part of it.  If no

Thanks, and best wishes.

Keith

Keith Nockels
Site Services Manager, Medical Library
University of Aberdeen
Foresterhill, Aberdeen, AB25 2ZD, Scotland
Tel.: +44 (0)1224 552740 - Fax: +44 (0)1224 685157
Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.abdn.ac.uk/diss/library/geninfo/sites/medical/

"Oh I suppose I should … put my journals on edge instead of letting them
lie flat in heaps  then begin ten years back and gradually read them to
date cataloguing important articles for ready reference. I suppose I should
read the new books"      William Carlos Williams