The Institute of Food Research is putting together a permanent display of
R.A. McCance's work in recognition of his achievements and the Institute's
long association with the food composition tables.

We have acquired most of the materials with the help of Frank Norman at the
MRC but we are still short of one title.

Title:  The Chemistry of Flesh Foods and their Losses on Cooking.
Main heading:  MACCANCE. Robert Alexander. and SHIPP (Henry Leigh)
Series:  [Medical Research Council. Special Report Series. no. 187.]
Publication details:  pp. 146. London, 1933. 8o.

Does anyone have a copy that they would be willing to donate or sell to
this historical collection?

Rebecca R. Walton
Library and Information Services
Institute of Food Research