Nina

There is one called Prospero which will send and receive documents
from both Prospero and Ariel sites and convert them into a pdf. See:

http://bones.med.ohio-state.edu/prospero/

Regards
Elaine

> We are currently reviewing the possibility of delivering documents
> electronically to our users and I was wondering if there is any other
> software available apart from Ariel that can perform this function.
>
> Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Nina Whitcombe
> Inter-Library Loans
> Library & Information Services
> University of Wales Swansea
> Singleton Park
> SWANSEA
> SA2 8PP
>
> Tel: (01792) 295045    Internal:  5045
> Fax: (01792) 295851
> Email: [log in to unmask]

ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo
Elaine Dean
Manager
Document Supply Service and Distance Learning Unit
Main Library
University of Sheffield
Western Bank
Sheffield
S10 2TN
Tel 0114 222 7257
Fax 0114 222 7290
email= mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.shef.ac.uk/library/
ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo