Hi all,

This isn't so much an ILL request as a reference enquiry but I'm wearing 1
or 2 hats over the summer!

I'm trying to find examples of shop front design, e.g. pictures of a bakers
shop with signs which show loaves/cakes etc or a florists with a picture of
flowers on the sign. Logo design/clip art style anything really. Many shops
these days don't use pictorial descriptors in their signage & we are looking
at the way in which people (for whom English may not be their first
language) find their way around towns and cities. Its proving quite tough to
find pictures of shops that have such signage. If anyone can help, maybe
you've stumbled across a shop which has good signage (they may have pictures
on their website!), or you know of a website which shows such pictures (e.g.
a firm of architects/sign writers).

Anything's at all you can do to help would be great :-)

Lorna (Replies to me direct please)

L. Whitebrook
InterLibrary Loans Section
University of Abertay Dundee Library