Please remember that the deadline for finally confirming who is
attending this event is the end of tomorrow, Friday 30th. You can't just
show up if you don't confirm attendance and names to me in advance,
though we might make an exception for the speakers!

Since the e-mail below was sent I have the following list confirmed
which does not include quite a few people who initially expressed
interest, so please if you are going to attend let me know the numbers
and names.

June 6th portals attendance list as of 29th May:

Durham University Library
Rosalind Pan
Phil Brabban
Jackie Knowles

University of Warwick
Steve Barber
Graeme Leng-Ward
Hywel Williams

University of Luton
Marcus Wooley

University of Hull
Karina Bradshaw

School of Advanced Study
Steven Whittle

University of Liverpool
David Backham
Terry Bucknell

University of Stirling
Alasdair Stewart
Mike Snell

University of Wales Bangor
Mieko Yamaguchi
Julia Burke

--
   #  University of Durham           Name: Ros Pan                    #
   #  Main Library             Occupation: Sub Librarian              #