I was wondering if any sites experienced problems with Unix system
printers when printing from Millennium modules.

We have 4 system printers, both laser and dot matrix, which have caused
no problems in the character-based interface but with the Millennium
modules we don't get any printout.

I am not getting very far with this with the Helpdesk who are not being
helpful - we don't have local printer set as default, we get the option
to choose the system printers, we don't have direct text printing set up.

But we don't get any printout.

Any advice on this point if others have had a problem would be most welcome.

Regards,

Ros Pan
Durham.
--
   #  University of Durham           Name: Ros Pan                    #
   #  Main Library             Occupation: Sub Librarian              #