Mieko,

This is interesting for me too. One question:

How do you insert the link to the online versions into the printed versions?

Do you manage this somehow by loading profiles or how?

You mention duplicate (title key) report, excuse my ignorance but could you
explain or suggest where in the manual or?

I really would appreciate all help and suggestions regarding this!

Regards,

Martin Linden
KTH