As someone who attended such a workshop in the US I would just like to say
that I found to it very worthwhile. Doing the training has helped not just
in building our own load profiles, but understanding those done by III. If
after the session you still don't feel confident then there is a III list to
ask for help from, and you can still get III to add load profiles and
maintain any they have produced.

Cheers Mark

                             --ooOoo--

Mark Denham, Head of IT Services