> If you click on the fines tab, highlight an individual
> fine and right-click on it you will see the option to view
> the date and time due/returned.
>
> Unfortunately at the moment you have to do each one
> individually, which is a bit tedious, but they do list

Thanks, but I can see the full details (including the time due) of a fine yet to
be paid - it's the fines PAID file which isn't displaying the time info, when I
right click on a line in that file to see the full details of the fine which has
been paid.

Anyone get time due/returned info in the fines paid file?

Lesha

--
Lesha Fossey  MA MCLIP