Apologies for Cross-Posting

For those of you attending Umbrella next week, we cordially invite you to attend our presentation onThursday 3rd July, 10.30 - 11.00  to launch our two new services for public, special and academic libraries.

The CSP ATO Support Service (Autonomous Training Organisation) - specifically designed to provide structured support to organisations wishing to become self-sufficient in quality training provision.

The CSP Core-Curriculum for Library & Information Staff – a curriculum based upon the most successful elements of the NOF ICT training initiative and accredited courses.

Your institution could win an ATO Audit ABSOLUTELY FREE by entering our free prize draw – the winning ticket for which will be drawn by Margaret Watson, CILIP President on FRIDAY 4th JULY, at 11a.m.

We look forward to meeting you at the presentation or at STAND 2.

Carolyn Carter
Partner
The Carter-Small Partnership

Tel: 01963 34423
Fax: 01963 34026
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.cspgroup.co.uk

NOTE: This message has been checked for all known viruses.