We are having a hard time categorizing our e-resources on our library web page.
We find an overlap between, what could be classified under an E-Reference, Electronic Database and Electronic Journals ?

some examples:

An indexing and abstracting database (with potential link to full text) should go under e-reference or e-databases ?

A package subscription to scholarly journal such as ASME, ASCE, ACS web edition, IEEE explore, ACM
digital library .. should go under e-journals or e-databases or both ?

Standards, statistics, country reports ..? e-reference or databases ?
Fatme Charafeddine
Serials Librarian/University Libraries
American University of Beirut
)