        _Abstracting/Indexing Service Inclusion of Eprints/Preprints_

   I am greatly interested in learning of commercial abstracting/ indexing  (A&I) services that include Eprints or Preprints as literature types within the scope of the service.

   I am aware that Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) indexes Eprints/Preprints [http://piug.derwent.co.uk/piugl2000/0571.html ]

[BTW: I find that CAS indexes select arXiv.org Eprints, but in a preliminary search did not find Eprints from the Elsevier Chemical Preprint Service (CPS)  [http://www.chemweb.com/preprint?url=/CPS ] [Are CPS Eprints included in _Chemical Abstracts_?].

  Eprints/Preprints of Any and All disciplines (not just Sci-Tech) are
of interest (e.g., [ http://dir.ansme.com/science/701796.html ] ).

   As Always, Any and All contributions, suggestions, recommendations,
comments, queries, criticisms, critiques, Virtues, or Cosmic Insights, are Most Welcome.

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Virtuous Librarian
Iowa State University