Chuck/

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/30/03 11:37AM >>>
>I recommend the new article as a good summary .

    Thanks. This is the intent: to provide an overview/summary/profile of the selected initiatives.

>I don't believe it contains some of the JISC initiatives.

    The JISC FAIR initiatives are profiled in Part III which is scheduled to be published in LHTN 20(5).

>The articles can't be retrieved with the URL he provided,

Sorry. This is the correct URL

 [ http://www.emeraldinsight.com/vl=1/cl=3/nw=1/rpsv/lhtn.htm]

>nor found by author/title in Emerald. However, Library Hi Tech
>News vol. 20 no. 2 and 20 no. 3 have Gary's [Gerry's] column "E-Profile" as he indicates at the bottom of the message, and that is where the
>articles  can be found.

   Yep. These are contributions in my irregular eProfile column for LHTN.

>I hope Emerald reconsiders how it is indexing/displaying the e-version,
>as these will undoubtedly be cited in the literature by the titles given
>below, rather than by the column title.

    I will contact them to express my concerns.

   Regards,

/Gerry