*Apologies for cross posting*

New Journal of Physics (www.njp.org), co-owned by the Institute of Physics (IOP) and Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft, is a free-to-read, electronic-only journal, publishing original research in all areas of physics.

On behalf of IOP, I'm pleased to announce that it is now possible to navigate the content of New Journal of Physics (NJP) by article subject area.

Using Vivisimo's (http://vivisimo.com) sophisticated clustering technology, the entire content of NJP can now be displayed by subject category, enabling readers to search and browse with greater efficiency for research articles across all areas of physics. This comes in addition to the familiar incremental table of contents by which readers can easily view the most recent additions to the journal.

To search NJP by article subject category, please visit the 'Articles by subject area' link on the journal homepage or go to www.iop.org/EJ/cluster/-search=jnl/njp.

I hope that you find this new feature of interest.  I would be grateful if you could pass it on to your library users.  If you have any questions, please contact our Electronic Product Support team at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,

Angela Gover
Senior Product Manager (Acting)
Institute of Physics Publishing

www.iop.org

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked by MIMEsweeper using
F-Secure Anti-Virus for the presence of computer viruses.