---- sorry for cross postings ----

Dear All,

Our library had been providing e-journal access to the global company
community for years. However, in order to enhance our decision making
process and to negotiate better internal and external contracts we need
to improve our end user statistics.  The management now requests
alternative proposals and suggestions to be evaluated in order to
"guide" users to e-journals through 'one' gateway, but access must also
be possible through the TOC alert functionality, linking technology
............. ????

I would appreciate your comments and suggestions sent to me via e-mail.

Thank you for your cooperation

Best regards

Steffen

Steffen Sachse