Dear All,

Thanks to Nick for bringing this to our attention.  OUP and T&F are currently working together to restore the access on Ingenta, which in turn will be mirrored at T&F's MetaPress website.

I will let you know when this process has been completed together with the new urls. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this oversight.  If you have any questions, or if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Bev Acreman

Marketing Director
Taylor & Francis Ltd
4 Park Square