*Apologies for cross-posting*

On behalf of the Institute of Physics (IOP), I'm pleased to announce that BEC Matters! (http://www.iop.org/becmatters), our online portal for Bose-Einstein condensation and matter waves research, now contains abstract and citation information for PhD dissertations in this research area dating back to 1968.

Users can choose to browse all dissertations or enter search terms to find dissertations of interest. The full dissertations are available from ProQuest by following the links at the end of each abstract.

With BEC Matters! researchers can view all the recent IOP journal articles related to Bose-Einstein condensation and matter waves in one place, making searching easier and saving valuable time. We now also offer a free news update facility for users.

I hope that you find these new features of interest.  I would be grateful if you could pass it on to your library users.

Kind Regards

Nicola Gulley
Senior Publisher, J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys.
Administrator, BEC Matters!
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
www.iop.org/becmatters

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.