-----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Satu Nieminen
Sent: 06 May 2003 15:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Taylor and Francis announce Athens authentication

>Dear All,

Good news that T and F titles are now available with an ATHENS password.
However, does anybody have helping tips on how to enter hundreds of ATHENS
aliases into the metapress authentication box without having to type them
in one by one? Or should I even try? As the ATHENS administrator for our
site, I was a bit disappointed to see no way of highlighting the whole list
of our ATHENS account names and pasting it to the appropriate box in
Metapress.  I may be wrong, so I'd be grateful for any handy tips here.

Regards,

Satu

Ms Satu Nieminen
Assistant Librarian