Sadri
I would be very interested in the spreadsheet

Many Thanks
Maureen

Maureen Richardson
Electronic Resources  Manager
Learning Resource Centre
Edge Hill College
St Helens Rd
Ormskirk
Lancashire L39 4QP

Telephone: 01695 58 4596
Fax: 01695 58 4592

>>> [log in to unmask] 19/11/2003 11:28:26 >>>
Greetings,

I have just monitored the websites of Kluwer Law International and
Kluwer
Academic publishers and this is a brief statement of these collections
:
For Kluwer Law International /ASPEN : 54 titles
18 current titles always published by KLI
28 current titles no longer published by KLI (and liable to be removed
from
the website by the end of the year)
3 print and electronic ceased titles (European Journal of Law Reform,
Journal of International Insurance & Review of Central & Eastern
European
Law)
4 titles are still under negotiation (Arab Law Quarterly, Asia Pacific
Journal of Environmental Law, Asia Pacific Law Review & Journal of
International Wildlife Law and Policy)
1 title with contradictory informations : International Children's
Rights
Monitor (Sold to Brill or still under negotiation ?)

For Kluwer Academic publishers : we had selected 29 law-related titles
in
our directory.
22 current titles always published by KAP
5 print and electronic ceased titles or published as a
yearbook*(European
Journal for Education Law and Policy, Expert Evidence, International
Peacekeeping*, Notarius International & Space Debris)
2 current titles no longer published by KAP (Acta juridica hungarica &
Negotiation International)

For the concerned members, I have an excel and/or a MS Word document
with
all the details (electronic holdings, names of the new publishers...)
that
I can emailed.

Sadri SAIEB
Library - Periodicals