Hi,

I have agreed to forward this message to the list as the Society for
Endocrinology and BioScientifica Ltd (owned by the
Society) were concerned that librarians may not be aware about the two
items mentioned in this posting.

Cheers
Lesley

UPDATE ON ONLINE JOURNALS
Society for Endocrinology and BioScientifica Ltd would like to inform
librarians that following further research amongst library users online-
only subscriptions will appear in 2005, not 2004 as previously announced
in our price list.  Online access is included with the institutional
print subscription.

Our intention is to provide a high quality service in line with the
needs of our customers worldwide.  If you have any ideas or requests
concerning online subscriptions, or would like to participate in our
research please get in touch with us on [log in to unmask] We are
also interested to hear librarians views on consortium purchasing.

This applies to the following journals:  Journal of Endocrinology,
Journal of Molecular Endocrinology and Endocrine-Related Cancer
(published by the Society for Endocrinology); European Journal of
Endocrinology and Reproduction (published by BioScientifica Ltd).

Reproduction - ISSN 1470-1626

>From January 2004 Reproduction will be published by BioScientifica Ltd
on behalf of the Society for Reproduction and Fertility.  Subscriptions
will continue to be handled by Portland Customer Services and can be
placed direct or through your agent who has details of this change of
publisher.  Online access is included with the institutional print
subscription.

In 2004 the journal will be hosted online by Highwire Press.  We will
provide a link to the new web site from the existing URL, and inform the
list of the new URL when it is activated.  All of the back material
currently online will be transferred to the new site, including that for
Journal of Reproduction and Fertility and Reviews of Reproduction, which
Reproduction replaced.

--
Anne Davenport
For Society for Endocrinology and BioScientifica Ltd, Bristol, UK