Dear all,

I thought you would be interested in the following message from AGU on
institutional access to its e-journals, given the problems libraries have
been having with the pricing policy.  As you see, it was only announced last
Wednesday, and as far as I can see, has not been circulated on library/HE
lists.

Louise